Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good to be here

Whenever I walk on campus, I discover new views. The New Campus is so beautiful that I can't seem to concentrate on photographing details of animals & plants. So, for the time being I will continue to look, enjoy, photograph and present here, even if it doesn't quite fit the title of the blog.
It is soothing to be at New Campus, to see beautiful things all around. I hear the familiar voices of frustration over many issues. Sadly enough, many are, or were, justified. Is that why I feel a bit defensive about reporting the things I find so amazing?
I need to find better angles though, from which I can look (& photograph) without seeing a fence, or a white-painted trunk of a tree in the photo - and to learn more about photography - and more about what I am seeing - and - so much to learn...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Is this the Main Gate? I look forward to seeing more photos of the New Campus - especially the life on campus.

Andy Main

Anonymous said...

How about some photos of the Biology Department - inside and outside?